Google Nexus Malaysia: Electronic Devices that Introduces the New Generation
You got to hand it to Google. This iconic search engine company has already gone out of its way to produce a software and operating system that most electronic devices run on and use today. They’ve successfully transitioned from a company that exists on the Internet to a full-blown conglomerate that produces and manufactures devices and programs we now use today. One of their trademarked and hard-hitting technologies produced is the Google Nexus device.
The Nexus is a series of multimedia Google devices that are managed by the group, and developed in partnership with several tech companies that use the Android OS on their phones. The primary reason for the development of these devices is to introduce the latest Android OS for the consumers. Whenever the company makes an upgrade of the Android OS, the Nexus device is always the first to be produced and installed with the system. This essentially makes these devices the top phone for each generation.
The Google Nexus: Experience Brand New Technology
The Google Nexus device serves one purpose, to successfully market the latest Android OS to people. In order to accomplish this, the devices under this series are always top-notch; high-tech, durable, and equipped with the highest and latest specs. The brand achieves this through partnership with other known companies, using both the groups’ resources to release a mobile device that will carry Android to the next generation. If you want the latest phone with all the best features at hand, you can very well trust the first phone, made by the original maker of the OS– the Google Nexus. You can find the best Google Nexus in Malaysia price on Lazada Malaysia.
Why Choose Google Nexus Model?
- One of the most advanced phones produced each time the Android OS is released.
- The phones are beautiful in design and has the best specs
- Google’s partnership with known electronics companies assures that the devices are top of the line.
- HTC Google Nexus 9: The Google Nexus revives their tablet products through this 8.9-inch QHD 1536 x 2048 tablet. This device runs Android 5.0 Lollipop on a 2.3GHz dual-core gaming processor. The tablet comes in two variants, the Wi-Fi and LTE version. The Wi-Fi comes in 16GB capacity storage while the LTE comes with 32GB. Both use 2GB RAM
- LG Google Nexus 6: Motorola partners with Google to bring you this Android 5.0 Lollipop premium device, running on a 2.7GHz quad-core Krait 450 processor. The 5.96-inch device uses an AMOLED capacitive LCD with QHD resolution. The Nexus 6 comes with a 32GB non-expandable storage, with 2GB RAM.
- Motorola Google Nexus 5 Malaysia: LG’s production of the powerful Nexus 5 solidifies the brand as a legitimate maker of devices. This phone runs Android OS, v4.4 KitKat, upgradable to v4.4.2 KitKat. The phone measures 5.0 inches, full capacitive touchscreen display with a 1080p True HD display resolution. The device comes with a 2.3GHz quad-core processor, 16GB/32GB built-in storage, and 2GB RAM
Google Nexus Mobile Devices
- The Google Glass: One of the first peripheral devices produced by the brand to introduce the next technology, the Google Glass is a mini computer that rests on a pair of eyeglasses. This runs on Android KitKat on a dual-core OMAP 4430 processor. The eyewear comes with voice-operated functions with 16GB Flash memory and 2GB RAM.
- Google Chromecast: The Chromecast is the group’s HDMI dongle that helps connect the TV to a makeshift Android Chrome OS, that helps access Internet content. Simply put, the dongle can help transform any HD TV into an Android Smart TV. The device uses a 512MB RAM, 2GB storage, and 1080p resolution to display online content and Internet connectivity to your television.
- Nexus Player: Following up on the creation of the Chromecast and Nexus phones, Google decided to use their respective technologies to create the Nexus Player, a digital multimedia device that plays Android TV content on your television. The device runs Android 5.1 Lollipop OS on a 1.8GHz quad-core processor, with 8GB storage and 1GB RAM. The player uses Google Play to access each of their respective Android content.