- How do I track my order status?
You can track your order online 24 hours/7 days by following these steps:
- Go to www.lazada.com.my/order-tracking
- Enter your order number and email address
- Press "Check now" to process
Or you can just click on Track My Order on top of Lazada page, enter your order number used to purchase order, then press Enter to check your order status.
- I can't track my order on courier tracking page. What I need to do?
If you are unable to track your package on the courier tracking page, your parcel might have just been handover to our respective courier partner. The tracking information with our logistic partners will be available within 24 hours after shipping
Please contact us at www.lazada.com.my/contact with your order number and the item’s details if you are still unable to track your parcel by the following business days after item has been shipped out. We will assist you to resolve the issue with immediate action.
- What are the shipping fees/rates?
Shipping rates are calculated based on weight, dimensions, origin, and destination. It’s also based on your selected shipping option. We do offer FREE SHIPPING for some specific items.
Note: Your shipping fee (if any) will be clearly indicated at the time of checkout that available in the Order Summary box.
- How do I check my shipping fee when placing an order?
While shopping, you can see the shipping fee at the product page if applicable. (1) Enter your delivery postcode and (2) the shipping fee will be displayed. Please note that final shipping fee is only confirmed at checkout page.
Important: Vouchers and automatic discounts do not apply to shipping fees, unless otherwise stated..
Note: The same steps applicable to check for your bulky fee when placing an order.
- Why do I see different delivery options and fees for the same item?
Some sellers may offer multiple delivery options for their items. You will be able to select your preferred method of delivery at the time of checkout.
There are 3 types of delivery options: Economy, Standard, and Express.
- If I place an order with items from multiple sellers, how will my shipping fee be charged?
Please note that shipping fee based on your selected shipping option of your parcel from each seller. If you have ordered from multiple sellers in one order, your shipping fee will be based on the selected shipping option of the parcel of each seller.
The total shipping fee charged at checkout will be the sum of individual shipping fees from each seller.
Your total applicable shipping fee will be clearly indicated in your cart and during checkout.
- When will I receive my order?
After you have successfully placed your order, our Customer Service team will conduct a verification process and update you as soon as possible by email and SMS.
After your order is verified, you can expect to receive your order within the following time frame:
- In Metro areas: 1 - 6 working days (except Sunday and holidays)
- In Non-Metro areas: 3 - 10 working days (except Sunday and holidays)
Please refer to https://www.lazada.com.my/helpcenter/shipping-delivery/#answer-faq-whatisshippingfee-ans to get a more specific delivery window.
- I ordered multiple items, but I only receive ONE (1), where are my other items?
If you ordered from multiple sellers in one order then you will receive your order in separate parcels. Each order invoice will tell you the items you can expect to find inside. Please check the order invoices from each part of your order to make sure you are not missing anything.
Please reach out to us at www.lazada.com.my/contact if you find some items missing in your parcel with your order number and the missing item's name. We will investigate the matter for you right away.
You can also check the status of each of your items online with our Order Tracking tool.
- How do I check delivery lead time of a product?
Delivery to some postcodes and outlying areas outside Klang Valley may take slightly longer. For further details on delivery lead times, enter postcode to check delivery options and lead time at the CHECK box on product information page.
- Can I pre-arrange/schedule the date of my delivery?
We regret to inform you that we are unable to schedule deliveries. However, you may coordinate with our courier partner once the item is “Shipped” to schedule according to your preference.
- Do you deliver during weekends and holidays?
Unfortunately, our courier partners are unable to deliver during weekends or public holidays. Please expect to receive your parcel on working days only.
- I need my order now, Can Lazada speed up the delivery?
Unfortunately we are unable to speed up the delivery. The delivery arrival time for your order depends on the seller you have ordered from. Please refer to the promised delivery date provided when your order was confirmed.
Should you still want your items earlier, you may coordinate with the courier partner once the item is “Shipped”.
- I just received an email saying that my item has been shipped. When will I receive my order?
Once shipped, you should receive your order within the promised delivery timeframe of 1–6 business days for Metro areas and 3-10 business days for non-Metro areas. Imported items may take longer for delivery.
Note: Your tracking number will be available on the courier tracking site in the next 24 hours, as the item has only just been shipped.
- I ordered multiple items, but why did I receive only one email and one tracking number?
Your multiple items might come from different merchants/sellers. Thus, you will be receiving individual emails for different items depending on the current status of your item from respective merchants/sellers.
- How can I know exact date and time of the delivery?
We are unable to provide you with an exact date and time of the delivery. Delivery times are influenced by product availability, geographic location of the Seller, your shipping destination and the courier partner's delivery schedule in your location.
- Why do I receive my order in separate deliveries?
Products may be shipped from various facilities and therefore deliveries may perform at different times.
Do note that items that are shipped from international sellers may experience delays during customs clearing.
- Can I cancel my order after order has been shipped?
Unfortunately we are unable to accommodate to your request for cancellation once the item has been shipped. In case your ordered item is from a Local seller you have an option of rejecting it upon delivery.
For overseas/international products cancellation will be considered prior to orders being shipped.
- What if I am not at home when the package arrives?
You will need to sign a letter of authorization as a confirmation and indicate a second party at the point of purchase to identify the person.
You can also contact our customer service at www.lazada.com.my/contact immediately after purchasing to inform us. The third party should present a valid ID along with the letter of authorization from you.
- Is there any domestic area Lazada cannot deliver to?
Lazada Malaysia can deliver to all serviceable areas.
We work in partnership with 4 big logistic companies: Ta-Q-Bin, GDex, Poslaju, Citylink and also have our own delivery team to serve our customer best.
- Does Lazada offer international shipments?
International shipment is not available at Lazada at the moment.
- Can Lazada deliver the package to my office?
Lazada will deliver your order following the address you provide during checkout, whether it is your house address or office address.
- Can I pick up my order at Lazada office?
Lazada does not provide you with a self-service delivery location to pick up your orders.
- What shipping options does Lazada offer?
We offer 3 shipping options; Economy, Standard and Express Shipping.
Shipping option Delivery Time Fee Eligible areas Economy This service is valid for local item only.
5-7 days for Peninsula Malaysia
7-10 days for Sabah & Sarawak
Based on your location and package weight All areas Standard Shipping 1-6 days for Metro areas
3-10 days for Non-metro areas
Based on your location and the origin of the item All areas Express Service
For selected areas in Klang Valley only
- Order before 1 p.m. delivery is same day by 9 p.m. All orders after 1 p.m. will be delivered on next working day before 9 p.m
- Only valid from Monday to Saturday excluding Public Holiday
Kuching selected areas
- Order before 12 noon delivery is same day by 6 p.m. All orders after 12 noon will be delivered on next working day before 6 p.m
- Only valid from Monday to Friday excluding Public Holiday
Minimum shipping fee is RM7.00 per item & subject to parcel weight. Only available for certain areas in Klang Valley & Kuching Express non Klang Valley (next day delivery) Available for selected areas in Peninsular Malaysia except Perlis
- Orders placed before 8 p.m. are processed for next day delivery. Orders later than that will be processed the day after
- For Johor, Terengganu & Kelantan no Express service on Friday & Saturday
- For Penang & Pahang service valid from Monday to Satuday
- Excluding Public Holidays
Minimum shipping fee is RM7.00 per item & subject to parcel weight. Available in certain areas in Peninsular Malaysia except Perlis
- How do I see which shipping options are available for a product?
When you go to a product page, you will be able to see the available shipping options, with the estimated delivery time and cost
- How do I select the shipping options for my product?
If you have multiple items during checkout, you will be able to choose the delivery option of the items before making payment
If you have a single item during checkout, you will have the option to choose the delivery option when inserting your delivery address
You can also change the delivery option at the payment page