Our biggest sellers sell 1000+ items every day.
You control your price.
We organize shipping and do full customer suppport for you.
We also offer fulfillment by Lazada.
Free access to category experts and marketing campaigns.
We have the largest customer base in South East Asia and top notch operations
Our professional sellers have doubled their sales with us
Just this, no hassle!
What are the requirements to start selling on Lazada Malaysia?
You need to have a registered business to sell on Lazada.
What are the costs for selling on Lazada Malaysia?
Listing your products is free; there are no fixed costs charged. Only when you start selling you will pay a commission (standardized by category), applied on the price you choose.
What and how many products can I sell on Lazada?
The minimum listing is 5 products. There is no limit. You can list as many products as you have on ready stock.
Which delivery partner ships my products, and who pays for it?
Lazada will create a Yamato TaQBin, Gdex, and Skynet subaccount for you and charge you a standard rate for delivery. Additionally, we can also work with your Own Fleet if it is trackable.
When will I get my money?
You get paid every 14 days for the orders that are delivered.
How long does it take to process my application as a new seller?
Signing up takes only a few minutes: after completion you can start uploading your products. The total approval process takes 5-7 working days, after which you are set to go.
Want Lazada to take care of your orders? Use Fulfillment by Lazada. It means that we take care of the fulfillment of your orders from A to Z: we manage the stocks of your products, the picking, the packing, the invoicing, the shipping and the delivery of your orders!
Lazada has developed one of the most advanced fulfillment networks in Asia: over 4,000 specialists, more than 40 state-of-the-art hubs and fulfillment centers and a delivery fleet, ready to bring your products to over 600 million Customers everywhere in Southeast Asia. A true opportunity for your business!
How does FBL works ?
to boost your online sales!
By clicking here you will be taken to our Lazada SellerCenter registration page. After signing up you will be able to upload your own products to sell on Lazada. You can contact our Partner Support throughout the entire process in case you require assistance
Why should you Sell on Lazada?
Have you ever thought of starting up your own business? Do you want to sell your products online in Malaysia? What better way to kick start your business than with Lazada Malaysia. However why should you sell on Lazada?
Here’s why Lazada is the best place for you:• Reach. Lazada Malaysia is one of the largest online markets in Malaysia today. We cater to more than 10 million unique visitors every month. Lazada Malaysia has the largest customer base in South East Asia, which makes us perfect if you are looking to expand your business in the long run.
• Service. If you are looking for great services, Lazada Malaysia is the place for you. Our courier then ships orders directly from the warehouse to the customer. This ensures they get their parcels on time.
• Simple. Signing up as a merchant on Lazada Malaysia is free and easy! Just register on our Lazada merchant registration page and go through our free training!
• Double Your Sales! After you complete all the steps, all that’s left is to upload all your products to Lazada and start making money! There are no limits to how many products you can sell on Lazada.
High traffic, great service and simple tools are just some of the things we offer you here on Lazada Malaysia. Many merchants and companies have experienced a positive rise in revenue after signing up with Lazada and you can too! There is no easier way to sell online in Malaysia and grow your business than with Lazada Malaysia.
How it all Works
Learning how to sell online in Malaysia is simple especially with Lazada. If you’re wondering how everything behind the scenes work, it’s simple. Here are a few things you need to know about how to sell on Lazada.
• Order. After uploading your products, Lazada markets them through the website and other channels such as our mobile apps. People place their orders through these channels.
• Verify. After orders are placed, Lazada verifies the orders and provides you with access so you can process and track the orders.
• Handling. After verification, merchants pick and pack the orders.
• Delivery. Delivery is handled by a courier, which ships the product directly from the warehouse straight to your customer.
• Customer Service. If any issues arrives, Lazada’s customer service is where customers can voice any issues and make returns.
Overall, if you’re planning to sell on Lazada Malaysia, you will be sure to get a fuss free experience and amazing revenues. So, what are you waiting for? Click on that button and sign up as a merchant on Lazada Malaysia today!