Meizu Smartphones Hit Malaysia: Afforrdable Flagship on the Ready
It seems that the Chinese mobile developers have mastered the production of high-end smartphones on budget prices. Take Meizu for example; for all this Chinese brand’s integrity of manufacturing the most competitive and proper mobile devices, one of their major advantages of their Meizu smartphones are their price and user-friendly interface. The group’s vision is to be the brand to deliver all the devices people want, satisfying their customers with their devices, on a much affordable price.
Meizu was first established in 2003, manufacturing the first cellphones locally in their country. The brand also released MP3 players for their local audience, a feature which they’d incorporate in their smartphones. Eventually, the proper marketing strategy of the brand allowed it to be one of the top 10 mobile manufacturers in China, and allowed them to produce the devices that they could sell worldwide. In Malaysia, Meizu smartphones are one of the go to devices due to their affordability.
Meizu’s Game Changer Comes From the Flyme OS
One of the distinct features of the Meizu phones is its unique take on the Android OS. The Flyme UI takes the Vanilla Android interface and customizes it to suit the brand’s phones. Among the upgrades include the high color LCD resolution backlighting, visible applications, and easy synchronization of the device with other phones, tablets, and PCs.
Overall, the specs and features of the Meizu phone showcase a proper history of mobile manufacturing in China. The brand is affordable, has the right hardware to run the device smoothly, and comes with great features that people can enjoy accessing to. If you are looking for a device that you’d enjoy using, you through a Meizu smartphones review column, and get the appropriate devices for you.
Get the Best Offers and Deals from the Online Revolution Sale, only on Lazada Malaysia!
If you think that the offers and deals offered for the latest and most popular Meizu mobile phones and smartphones here are crazy enough, well, it is the time of the year again, where Lazada Malaysia, the leading online store and marketplace in Malaysia to offer its consumers with the biggest sale in Malaysia, if not one of the biggest in Asia! The 11/11 - 12/12 Online Revolution Sale will run from 11 November to 12 December of 2015, where consumers and patrons alike will be offered with amazing discounts, crazy prices and unbelievable deals that are offered for one whole month! Visit www.lazada.com.my/online-revolution/ for more exclusive details and info!
Why choose Meizu?
- Meizu is one of the 10 most popular brands in China.
- The brand’s customized UI lets any user handle the device.
- Almost all of their phones are available for the latest updates.
- The brand perfected production of other devices before developing their smartphones.
- General Smartphone Overview: One of the two current flagships of the brand, the Meizu MX series is the brand to introduce the Flyme OS interface as an upgrade to their stock Android phones. The phone series also served as the brand’s transition to the international market, selling their devices at a much affordable price outside of China.
- Meizu Smartphones Specification: The MX phones run on the Flyme OS based on the Android 4.4.4 KitKat on a 2.2GHz quad-core processor. The device comes with a 5.5-inch IPS capacitive touchscreen, with Full-HD resolution display for content and videos. These devices are equipped with 16GB non-expandable ROM, and 2GB storage.
- Available brands: The current phone of the series is the Meizu MX4, with the MX5 coming soon shortly. Other brands include the MX3, MX2, and MX 4-core phones.
Meizu MX series
- General Smartphone Overview: The brand’s affordable flagship series boast the most optimum and powerful performance phones under a budget price. Described as a “Quality for young" device, the Note series obviously tries to bring in the young customers into the world of high-end devices that they can use for their own purposes.
- Meizu Smartphones Specification : The Meizu M2 Note, the brand’s latest offering, runs on the same Flyme OS based on Android 5.0 Lollipop, on a 1.3GHz octa-core processor. This affordable device comes with a 5.5-inch IGZO capacitive screen with 1080p Full-HD resolution. The phone comes in either 16GB or 32GB variants, both with 2GB RAM. The phone uses dual-SIM with micro-SIM technology.
- Available brands: The Meizu M2 Note is the upcoming device, the brand has to offer . The other variant, the M1 Note also fulfills some of the features before the second phone is released.