Product details of NaVa High Quality Non-Stick Star Frying Cooking Wok Pan 32cm
Non-stick coating reduces the risk of food burning and
sticking, and is easier to clean. Made from aluminum, which spreads
heat evenly and energy efficiently, and makes it easier to regulate
heat so the food does not burn and stick. The pan's low weight
makes it easy to handle when filled with food.
- Hand wash only. Suitable for use on gas hob.
Specifications of NaVa High Quality Non-Stick Star Frying Cooking Wok Pan 32cm
Meyer Circulon Premier Professional 36 cm Covered Chinese
Wok. . . . Circulon brings cooking into the 21st century with this range. of hard-anodized non-stick cookware that is specially designed for. Induction Cookers. Circulon Premier Professional responds. instantaneously to any ...
Nuevo 36CM Enjoy Life Iron Wok With Cover.
. . . . Before use. . For the first time before using to remove all promotional. stickers on the product, then adding 70% water in the pot, full. boil, boil 5-8 ...
Good size (32cm) for deep frying and ordinary cooking compared to 28 cm pan. Pan is too heavy to flip or toss food with one hand. But weight helps pan to stay steady on the gas stove. For 2 burner stove, better to use pan on bigger burner than smaller burner to avoid pan sliding when cooking. Pan handle can be more ergonomically designed to distribute pan weight evenly especially for lifting the pan from the stove to transfer the cooked food onto the plate. Generally, I prefer to use the 32cm pan than 28cm pan since it's easier to cook the food in the bigger pan. Quality of non-stick coating on pan? Too early to tell if it's lasting. Hopefully, it stays intact for a number of years like my 28 cm Tefal pan. 4 stars for this affordable and generally good product.
I pity those who made complaints about this wok. I've been using it for 3 months, so far so good. Here few Care-Tips to keep your Non-Stick Wok in tip-top condition:
1) Use only silicone/ bamboo utensils while cooking to preserve the non-stick layer
2) Do not use abrasive products like steel wool or scouring pads on the coated wok
3) Rinse wok with hot water (without soap) immediately "after every cooking"
4) If food particles stuck on the wok surface, just use soft sponge to gently remove it
5) Wipe it dry with clean cloth/ towel before you keep it OR you can set the wet wok on stove with high heat until smoke arises. Let the wok cool before storing.
6) If you seldom cook, it is advisable to "apply a thin layer of cooking oil" on wok surface to protect the coating. Store wok in dry & well-aired area.
wow!! seriously these items amazed me soooo much. i bought it & thought the size same as my current frying pan. but it is soooo big & worth money buying. its heavy (heavy frying pan @ pot is good - food not burning too fast). seriously non stick. the best i ever bought. now place order for my mom & MIL. thnks!!