Nikon: A Reliable Camera Brand
Nikon is a multinational Japanese company which is world famous for their work in optics, lenses and cameras. Although Nikon is associated with cameras and camera lenses, the company also produces microscopes, ophthalmic lenses, measuring instruments, binoculars and many more. For their lenses, the company produces Nikkor imaging lenses, which are made specifically for F-mount cameras that are used in large format photography. Other popular products are the Nikon F-series of 35mm film cameras, the Nikon D-series, the Coolpix series and the Nikonos series. They create film cameras, DSLR cameras, compact cameras and underwater film cameras. You can easily purchase products by Nikon in Malaysia both offline and online.
Comparison of the Nikon D5300 & the Nikon D5200
The Nikon D5300 is the successor of the Nikon 5200 and has many advantages over its predecessor and this is why:
1. Larger & Higher Resolution Screen. One of them is the D5300’s significantly larger 3.2-inch screen that has a higher resolution compared to the older 3.0-inch screen on the D5200.
2. Larger viewfinder. The D5300’s viewfinder is also significantly larger, which means you can accurately compose your shots better.
3. Reduced Shutter Lag & Better Low Light Performance. Shutter lag has also been greatly reduced and the D5300’s performance in low light situations is significantly better thanks to lower noise and higher ISO performance.
4. Longer Lasting Batteries & Lighter Body. If you’re looking for a camera with longer lasting batteries and a lighter body, the D5300 is a great choice with its slightly lighter weight and longer battery life.
The best Nikon D5300 price in Malaysia can be found on Lazada Malaysia, the website with some of the most competitive prices on the Internet.
Comparison of the Nikon D3300 & the Nikon D3200
The Nikon D3300 is another version of Nikon’s popular entry level DSLR range replacing the older Nikon D5200. There are a few reasons why this camera is so popular and they are:
1. Record better movies. The D3300 can shoot movies with a higher framerate, 1080p at 60fps compared to the D3200’s 1080p at 30fps.
2. Able to shoot panoramic photos. If you love taking panoramic photos, but hate having to stich them together on Photoshop, the D5300 allows you to take panoramic shots in-camera.
3. Better low light performance & faster continuous shooting. The newer D3300 has a slighter better high ISO performance than the D3200 and performs better by reducing noise.
4. Better image quality. Overall, image quality by the D3300 is slightly better than the D5200. Although only someone with a very discerning eye can tell the difference, sometimes that 1.0 makes a real difference.
5. Longer battery life & lighter body. The D5300 is amazing when it comes to battery life. It can shoot around 30% more shots per charge than its predecessor and the lighter 430g body means you can carry around the D5300 longer.
If you’re looking to buy the Nikon 3300, then keep a look out for the best Nikon D3300 price in Malaysia only on Lazada Malaysia.