Finding the Right Dryer
When planning to replace your old dryer, there are many options available. In fact, there are so many options available that they can leave your head spinning. To make your search for a dryer easier and quicker, you must remeber some important things. If you just have a small laundry area, go for a dryer that stacks with your washer. Also make sure that it can fit into any doors and hallways so that it can be moved around easily. If you do a large amount of laundry every week, choose a dryer that can has a large capacity. Since technology is getting more advance, even dryers have become more efficient. If you like things to done quickly opt for dryer that features a moisture sensor because it can automatically stop the machine as soon as it notice the items are dry.
Different Kinds of Dryers
There are different kinds of large dryers that are designed to meet the needs of consumers. Each model features different features that greatly help people to ease the effort of drying their clothes. If you are the kind of person who is fussy about clothing care, then look for features like a moisture sensor that can help prevent over-drying your clothes which can damage fabric faster. Also check the dryer if they have features or modes for bedding and delicate items. There are also modes for sanitizing that best use to kill germs and other microorganisms.
- Features: Equipped with Gentle Blow Convection Technology that saves you from ironing
- Use: Ideal to dry clothes in a crease-free way such as baby clothes, silks, scarfs, suit jackets, and undergarments in a less time
- Advantage: This dryer is suitable for any kind of fabric, saves time, space and power consumption. Also it is compact in size makes it great for travel
- Features: These dryers are equipped with Steel design, comes with tempered glass window, has 7 drying programs, door lock, child lock, start delay option, cool down mode and automatic anti-crease protection cycle
- Use: Performs well in drying clothes
- Advantage: An effective deep cleaning; can accommodate large capacity of laundry
- Features: Designed with Stainless Steel, with a rust-proof plastic body and rat-proof base. Also comes with spin timer, water inlet, and silent operation
- Use: Top loader dryers reduce drying time, wrinkling, and possibly stretching of delicate clothes
- Advantage: Top-load dryer are the most basic and cheapest type of washer option