Be Beautiful with Eye Makeup
Admit it or not, there are lots of people who consider eye makeup as an essential part of their daily routine. Be it for work or school, eye makeup products including mascara, eye shadow, eyeliner and eyebrows can all be used to enhance one's natural beauty. With a wide variety of eye cosmetics available in the market from different brands, consumers who love wearing these products surely feel overwhelmed.
Eye Makeup: Make your Eyes Pop
Eye makeup literally enhances the natural appearance of one's eyes so as to draw attention to them. Eye makeup is easily accessible, which makes them very popular. If you are a beginner eye makeup shopper, before you shop for eye makeup products, you must be familiarize yourself with the different types of eye makeup available.
Other products in the eye makeup products list are eye shadow primers, eye shadows, eyeliner, brow definers, mascara and eye brighteners. Each of them should be used wisely and should depending on occasion and the look you're going for. Say you are going to go a job interview or a business meeting, you should not wear extremely heavy eye makeup. If you and your partner are going on a date, choose classic smokey eyeshadow colours for that perfect evening look.
- Use: Mascara is a beautifying tool used to darken, colour, thicken, lengthen, highlights or define eyelashes
- Features: Main ingredients used are water, film-formers, preservatives and wax-thickeners. Available in many colors and tints; can be waterproof and non-waterproof
- Brands: Some of the best brands are Sublime, Chanel, Maybelline, Lancome and Etude House
- Use: Eye Shadow is a cosmetic that highlights the eyelids to add a bold finishing touch. Can be applied with or without brush
- Features: This are available in variety of colors and formulas including cream, liquid, powder, stick and mineral varieties
- Brands: Some of the best brands are Moonar, OEM, and Pro 28
- Use: Eyeliner is used to clearly define the eyelids
- Features: Different types of eyeliner are liquid, powder-based eye pencil, cream fors, wax-based eyeliner and gel
- Brands: Some of the few brands offer long-lasting eyeliner are Christian Dior, Silky Girl, Maybelline, Lancome and many more!