Ray Ban Makes Classic Styles Iconic
The meteoric rise of Ray Ban kicked off with the patenting of the Aviators, initially designed to protect the U.S. Army Air Corp from the damaging rays of the sun. Soon after, they revolutionized the hard plastic frames with Wayfarers, which became an instant hit among women for its sleek, shiny design. It was made iconic by the usage of iconic actors, musicians, and artists like Audrey Hepburn, Bob Dylan, Andy Warhol, Marilyn Monroe, and John Lennon. Ray Ban Malaysia offers these popular styles, as well as other designs by the brand such as rectangle glasses and rounded glasses. Since the expansion of designs, Ray Ban sunglasses in Malaysia have garnered two other fan favorites: the rectangle-shaped Justin, and the round-lensed Clubmaster.
Different Types of Ray Ban Eyewear
The company’s products may not only vary in lens shapes but also in frame styles. The brand offers their eyewear with full rims, semi-rims, and rimless. Expanding their four famous eyewear designs, they offer 4 collections to cater to the varying preferences of their consumers. The Icon collection comes in multi-colored and exotic prints. The Tech collection is made out of specially-engineered frames made out of various metals and synthetic materials. The Active collection comes with heavy-duty frames such as acetate, nylon, metal, and liteforce. The Highstreet collection is designed for fashion wear. The brand offers eyewear for men, women, and children, so there is no doubt that there is something for everyone to choose from. Our four-eyed friends need not worry too because Ray Ban spectacles in Malaysia are also available. They take on the same famous shapes that the brand is known for, so bid goodbye to the days when wearing eyeglasses were considered uncool.
Why choose Ray Ban?
- Since 1937, the company has been globally loved and trusted to provide high-quality eyewear.
- The brand’s products come in various styles and designs to suit different preferences.
- Not only stylish, certain collections even cater specific needs such as Active and Tech.
- Pilot: Characterized by the extended rounded corners, the most popular type is the Aviator sunglasses.
- Square: Popularized by celebrities, the commonly sought out design is the plastic-framed Wayfarer.
- Rectangle: A slightly larger and longer version of the previous, its most coveted design is the Justin.
- Round: Perfect for the young and carefree, the brands most popular style is the semi-rimmed Clubmaster.
- Pilot: Like a sideways teardrop, this style is offered in the Tech collection.
- Square: The classic Wayfarer may be worn as regular spectacles.
- Rectangle: This shape of lens is available in the collections Icons, Tech, and Highstreet.
- Round: This smaller, casual take on the Aviators are available in Icons, Tech, and Highstreet.