Benefits of Using the Fan at Home
Malaysia can get pretty hot. So it can be very tempting to just switch the air-conditioner on whenever we want to. However, we can also use fans to cool us down during those hot and humid nights. Why should you get a fan? Here’s why:
• Lower Utility Bills. Perhaps one of the biggest boons of using fans at home is the lower electricity bill. Not only will you be keeping yourself cool, but you’d be saving money too.
• Take Up Less Space. Unlike air conditioning units, fans require a lot less space and are more mobile. Especially if you choose to get yourself a standing fan or a mini fan.
• Easy to Clean. Unless you have the expertise to open up your air conditioning unit to clean it, a fan would probably be a better choice for you. They are easy to clean and easy to put back together when you’re done.
Pick up a fan for yourself from our amazing collection of fans online. Lazada Malaysia has a number of different fans on sale such as standing fans, portable fans, mini fans and even wall and ceiling fans. So what are you waiting for? Purchase a fan in Malaysia on Lazada Malaysia today!
Why Should You Get a Ceiling Fan?
Ceiling fans are another staple cooling device in many Malaysian homes. For the first time homeowner keen on cooling your home but not sure whether you should get a ceiling fan installed, keep reading to find out what the humble ceiling fan can do for you.
• Air Circulation. Ceiling fans provide living areas with much needed air circulation, this circulation of air can also help cool down a room and provide you with fresher air.
• Money Saver. Relying on a ceiling fan to keep you and your home cool instead of an air-conditioner would help you save a lot of money in electrical bills in the long run.
• Stylish. Ceiling fans come in a number of different styles, from modern to classical style ceiling fans as well. Installing a ceiling fan in a room can help add to that room’s aesthetics too.
• Brighter Living Areas. Some ceiling fans have light fixtures attached to them, while others can be fitted with kits. These lights can help extra light to a room and add to the ambience.
Overall, ceiling fans are quite essential to any home. They can circulate fresh air in your home, keep you cool and even add a little style to that living room you just renovated. Whatever it is, you can find and purchase your very own ceiling fan in Malaysia on Lazada Malaysia.
The Wall Fan: Yay or Nay?
The wall fan is another great fan to have in your home. Just like the ceiling fan it is a great way to keep you and your home cool while helping to circulate air. However, wall fans are also great because:
• Wider Radius. Wall fans generally have a motor that allow them to oscillate from side to side. This lets them reach a wider area.
• Adjustable. While wall fans can oscillate, they can also be made to point at one specific spot as well. This lets you get a more concentrated air flow which is great on a hot day.
• Require Less Space. Wall fans are relatively small, although you can get them in bigger industrial sizes. When mounted on the wall, they take up less space than standing fans and portable fans.