Vans Shoes for Men
This brand is one of the leading global trendsetter when it comes to skate shoes, apparel, and accessories in more than 170 countries around the globe. Vans, founded in 1966 is a Southern California-based brand that exhibits lively youth spirit and the pioneering name for action sports footwear. Vans Malaysia offers products with classic style and innovative design that works on comfort and sets the standards for authentic craftsmanship, most especially for the brand's flagship item, the skate shoes. The brand produces great selection with the tagline "Thick as leather, Light as feather" design giving its customers the best possible lining and cushioning for skateboarding.
Your Kind of Skate Shoes
It is essential to have a good pair of skate shoes to learn skateboarding, even if you are still a beginner as it will help you accomplish the tricks and achieve the skater look altogether. Vans shoes in Malaysia vary depending on the heel or outsole material, insole cushion, cut, and style. Knowing the skating style and tricks that you want to master can highly influence on the type of skate shoes that you will buy. If you want to perfect ollies and aerials, you would want to choose a Vans shoes that is suitable for your trick. Knowing the right type of shoe has something to do on the tricks that you usually do, as the cushioning is the main factor to consider — cupsoles are made to protect the skater from the impact of aerials so that it does not strain the soles and ankles, while the vulcanized are made for other types of board tricks like grinds.
You can choose among the best sellers of Vans shoes as this brand has produced affordable low cut and mid top skate shoes. The Original Classics, and Signature Style collection look more like the basic sneakers plus the vulcanized design that are known to protect the soles and ankles of the skaters from grinds and slides. While the skate shoes in the Pro Classic selection have hi-cut design and the cupsole style that have more cushioning and thicker sole for those who do more aerials. Select the skate shoes that you like based on your skateboarding style at your favorite online shop.
- Features: These shoes are slimmer and more similar to casual sneakers. These pairs are thinner, lighter and more flexible.
- Uses: Vulcanized shoes offer more maneuverability and board feel for tricks like grinds or slides
- Advantages: Easy to use for long time skaters whoi have already mastered some tricks.
Vulcanized Skate Shoes
- Features: This kind of skate shoes have more cushioning and a thicker sole
- Uses: These pairs are designed for skaters who jump from higher distances or who like to perform aerials
- Advantages: These shoes prevent blisters during long skates.