Oven: Your kitchen must-have
Be your own chef with the best ovens available in the market today! Whether it is for roasting, baking, and frying, ovens are your way to go. Whether you are living on your own or with a big family, make sure you have your own oven. It is truly a must have for every household as it helps you cook, thaw, and even bake your goods.
Buy only the best type of ovens
Do not sacrifice quality in buying just because it is a cheap oven. Remember that you are after the quality that it will bring in your food and desserts. There are many myths surfacing that ovens are not good for your health but with today's technology, this myth is now debunked. You can have a safe and healthy cooking with kitchen oven; no need to worry – it is made especially for you.
- Materials: Made with quality stainless steel to last you a long time
- Electric Consumption: You can use your oven with an electric consumption of 230V / 1000W
- Uses: Great for reheating frozen pizza, buns, hotdogs; can also thaw and melt cheese
- Materials: Durable glass door, high quality steel materials for your electric oven
- Electric Consumption: You can use your electric ovens with an electric consumption of 220V / 1300W
- Uses: Can grill, boil, reheat, and toast; comes in mechanical and temperature control
- Materials: Durable glass door, high quality steel that you can count on
- Electric Consumption: You can use your built-in ovens with an electric consumption of 220V/3400W
- Uses: For baking, cooking, and baking batches of desserts and big amount of food