What is a Smart TV?
If you’ve heard the term smart TV and are confused, you are not alone. Smart TVs are also known as connected TVs or hybrid TVs. However, what makes these televisions different from all the other televisions in the market today?
• Internet & Web 2.0. Smart TVs allow users to access the Internet, provide online interactive media and many other Web 2.0 features.
• Preloaded Operating Systems. Smart TV operating systems come preloaded and allow you to update and install apps or applications.
• External Devices. Through external devices such as Blu-ray players, gaming consoles and other network connected devices, you can find and play a number of different media from the Web, TV cable, satellite TV or on a storage device.
Smart TVs are a great to get the most out of today’s technology. You can find and purchase a smart TV in Malaysia and find the best smart TV price in Malaysia on Lazada Malaysia.
How to Choose a Smart TV
With the number of different smart TVs available on the market today, it’s hard to find that perfect smart TV for your home. Here are some things you should keep in mind when looking for a smart TV:
• Brand. Brand does make a difference. Find out which brand you like or which brands have made the most advancements or have the best smart TVs.
• Visual Quality. Newer and more expensive models usually have better visual quality thanks to higher frame refresh rates, contrast and viewing angles. Some even have 3D and Blu-ray features. Screen size can also affect visual quality, so pick a screen size appropriate to the space you have at home.
• Design. Choose a TV that suits your aesthetic. One that is visually more appealing and less bulky is a great smart TV to consider as they help enhance the look of a room and take up less space.
• Features. Smart TVs often come with a variety of features. For examples some offer more ports for external devices, more apps, Wi-Fi and internet browsing.
Choosing and investing on a smart TV for your home is a very important task that should not be taken lightly. Do your research and compare your options. Prepare a budget and take your time. If you’re looking for the best smart TV in Malaysia or a cheap smart TV in Malaysia, try browsing and shopping on Lazada Malaysia.