The Induction Cooker: Convenient Way to Cook Meals
An induction cooker has quickly become a favorite among amateur and professional cooks alike for a number of reasons. The unique stovetop strikes people as complex, but the science behind it is actually quite simple. It generates the electricity with the use of magnetism. So the magnetic stovetops are typically used with special magnetic pots and pans. You don’t have to worry about looking too far or spending too much on it. There are many places that sell the induction cooker in Malaysia, but online shopping is a great way to discover new kitchen products that save you time.
Benefits of Induction Stovetops
The most noticeable advantage of induction cooker Malaysia is that they produce more powerful heating. This makes the cooking finish in just few minutes at the same time you can adjust the heat level instantly. Compared to gas, induction uses the latest technology in cooking so whether you have an unexpected house visitor, right away you can cook your specialty dish.
Another factor in the rise of popularity of the induction stove in Malaysia is that it does not heat up. Most of the times, when you cook, children are around. They watch how you prepare meals that sometimes they get curious on what you’re doing. When buying new kitchen equipment obviously you consider the safety it will bring for the family especially for kids. Thankfully, this has a feature that when you take the pan off of the burner, the stove will automatically shut off, leaving the cooktop cold within seconds afterwards without burning yourself. Surely, there are many induction cooker Malaysia brands that will fit your needs.
- Use: Cook effortlessly with this cooktop for it comes with single to 5 burners
- Features: These are flat designed ceramic glass units install into kitchen countertop. Mostly available in white and black with stainless steel rim
- Material: The cooktop surface is usually made of ceramic and glass for a sturdy finish
Built-in Stove tops
- Use: Freestanding stoves increase cooking methods and flexibility
- Features: These ranges have features of child lock safety, touchpad controls, keep warm function, overheat shut off, spill-detect shut off and auto safety switch off
- Material: Freestanding cooktop is offered in a modern stainless steel and black, with two tone designs
- Use: This cooktop provides a fast and quick cooking perfect for any occasion
- Features: Cook effortlessly with features like multi-level heating, timer, LED display, safety sensor, digital LED readout, temperature memory and pan recognition
- Material: Cooktop surface is usually available in black and white, made from ceramic, glass or stainless steel