The Sony Television is a Powerhouse in Home Entertainment
People have always been avid fans of the television. This marvelous technology is still highly sought by most families, especially with its transition to digital LED. When the Japanese brand Sony started producing their own LED TVs, many grabbed the chance to have the latest televisions that they could use in their homes. A few years went by, and Sony became a staple brand when it comes to the television in Asia.
Sony soon expanded beyond the Asian borders, becoming one of the most known media conglomerates in the entire world. Their arsenal of gadgets; ranging from phones, sound systems, gaming consoles, and computers slowly showcased that this Japanese powerhouse can be very successful with any endeavor they set their eyes in. Of course, their quality TVs evolved alongside their success, becoming one of the brands to produce the ever coveted 4K resolution, OLED TV.
Sony exceeds expectations with the Bravia TV
In 2005, Sony introduced the Bravia TV, the brand’s attempt to transition to the flat screen LCD category. The first line of Bravia TVs was quite intimidating that time, due to its HD resolution, wider screen size, and movie theater-like form factor. Eventually, their LCD TVs took off when the analog tube TV was slowly getting obsolete, with the other brands scrambling to get into the latest TV technology.
Being one of the pioneers of the HD TV, the Bravia was soon expanded into different sub-brands, each with different features and technological advancements that suit all kinds of viewers. Smart TVs, Curved OLED TVs, 3D TVs, and the 4K TVs have populated Sony’s wide arsenal of high quality televisions. If you are into watching the latest shows, movies, and online content, get yourself a Sony TV that you can proudly use.
Why choose the Sony Bravia?
- The brand is the premiere LCD, LED, and Smart TVs in the Malaysia
- Sony has years of experience in delivering the most dependable and high quality TV that you can ever purchase
- The Sony Bravia is the first to produce the television with 4K resolution
- Television overview: The brand’s Smart TV series is widely known as an Internet-ready television that can stream online content in fast speeds. This TV is also customizable with its compatibility with TV apps that can enhance your viewing experience.
- Specifications: Sony’s Smart TVs come in different screen sizes, from 32-inches up to 70-inches. The TV shows content with 1920 x 1080 Full-HD resolutions with a refresh rate of 240Hz. The TV also has connectivity with HDMI, audio analogs, and USB. You can also access Internet through he TV either via Wi-Fi or Ethernet connectivity
Sony Bravia Smart LED TV
- Television overview: The Bravia LED TV so far is the brand’s basic TV for all types of users. Despite being marketed as a midrange, the televisions are still very elegant and fully equipped to meet all the needs you want for your viewing pleasures.
- Specifications: Sony’s LED TVs come in different forms and sizes, all made for different kinds of viewers. The TV also comes with an impressive 1920 x 1080 Full-HD resolutions with a 100 Clear Motion Rate. Some TVs have connectivity with VGA and HDMI. Some TVs also have USB compability.
Sony Bravia LED TV
- Television Overview: The brand’s impressive flagship television, the Sony Bravia 4K TV features the highest resolution of an LED TV, streaming content beyond Ultra-HD settings. This TV is also user-friendly, while incorporating other technologies found on their Smart TVs, into this gorgeous appliance.
- Specifications: The Sony 4K TV has a display size ranging from 49 inches up to 85 inches. The TV’s impressive OLED screen can display movies and TV up to 3840 x 2160 resolutions, with 800Hz refresh rate. You can also connect this TV through the net and on to other devices via 4 HDMI ports, USB, analog audio, and Ethernet connections.