Have Cooler Air with Proper Ventilation
For tropical countries, it is quite normal to experience hot and humid air. To improve the air quality and ventilation inside houses and offices, it is necessary to have good ventilation, large windows, and exhaust fans. There are lots of available items to enhance the humidity inside enclosed areas; there are the exhaust, ventilation fans, air coolers, purifiers, and conditioner to have cleaner air. There are lots of home appliances brands that offer a good line of cooling and ventilation items for the benefit of those who have breathing difficulties.
An exhaust fan is necessary for those who need a colder environment and release the humidity in houses with small windows and poor ventilation. It is also helpful for the kitchen, to diffuse the hot air omitted from the cooking, especially for soup, steamed food, and other cooking processes that include boiling. There are lots of products for kitchen ventilation in Malaysia so that you can keep the dining area smoke free while preparing food. It is also helpful for the toilet and bathroom, attic, and basement to prevent the growing of mold spores in the different parts of the house. Some use roof ventilation in order to keep the large common spaces at home comfortably cool all day long.
Ventilation Products for Your House
In choosing the best item that can improve the air circulation in your house, it is quite necessary to measure the benefits that you will get for each and everyone. These ventilation items are actually available in different sizes that will be perfect to have a cooler air within the vicinity. It will be a plus factor if you pick the item that is made out of durable materials so that it will last longer and you will surely get the worth of your money. Search for the items from the product listing of your favorite online shop and place your order now and pay it with the most convenient means for you whether through credit or debit card or cash on delivery.
- Materials: These types of fans are often made of durable and heat resistant plastic, with an engine that has three fan speeds. These types of fans also come with power saving connections to compensate for being constantly on power.
- Features: Ceiling fans are large cooling devices that are permanently installed on your home.
- Uses and Advantages: Aside from the common function of cooling your room, ceiling fans can also double as ceiling lights, especially if these come along with fluorescent or LED lights on them
- Available Brands: Some of these fans available include American Heritage, American Star, Westinghouse, and Hunter.
- Materials: A standard 16-inch fan is commonly made from extra hardened plastic, with a selection of either 3-blades and 5-blades.
- Features: The most common type of electric fan is the stand fan. This type of fan is very easy to operate and clean.
- Uses and Advantages: Some fans also come equipped with a timer system and remote control functions. You can put two or more fans on a room to cool more the area.
- Available Brands: Among the more popular brands now are Nikon, Midea, Hanabishi, Dowell, and Fujidenzo.
Standard Stand Fan
- Materials: While these fans are small, majority of them use a similar engine with a stand fan. These types of fans tend to be strong and can cool an area easily.
- Features: This smaller variant of the fan can be placed anywhere, and is portable enough to be carried around. These fans are optimal for personal use.
- Uses and Advantages: These fans can help humidify the air and are ideal because of its low power consumption. Other variants of these may also include USB connectivity if you use the fan near a PC.
- Available Brands: Majority of the brands that sell stand fans also sell desk fans. Other brands that do so include Fukuda, Union, Dynamex, and Generic.
- Materials: While these fans are small, majority of them use a similar engine with an air conditioner, it is made with lighter materials for the external case
- Features: This smaller variant of an air conditioner can be placed anywhere, and is portable enough to be carried around. Reduces air conditioning use and fuel consumption.
- Uses and Advantages: Protects electric equipment from high temperature. The standard air coolers usually have 4-in-1 function (cooler, humidifier, ionizer, and a fan)
- Available Brands: Iwata and Union offer affordable air cooling units
- Materials: These smaller versions of electric fans use a reverse motion of the standard fans, so it has a different engine and is made out of hard and heat resistant plastic
- Features: This smaller variant of the fan can be placed in the kitchen, bathroom, and basement; it has a thermal fuse protection
- Uses and Advantages: These fans can vent out the dense and humid air within a room. It can also release bad odor and moist to prevent molds build up.
- Available Brands: Majority of the brands that sell stand fans also offer exhaust fans, these brands include Fukuda, Union, and Dynamex.
- Materials: Duct fans are often made with hard plastic to ensure durability and is equipped with a small machine for its operation in ceilings and basements.
- Features: The duct fan usually has an air pipe to filter the air for 100mm particles in an enclosed room. It also has a thermal fuse protection for better usage
- Uses and Advantages: These fans can help humidify the air and are ideal because of its low power consumption.
- Available Brands: Union, Dynamex, and other home appliances brand offer duct fans for offices and homes.