Sturdy Casio Baby-G Watches For Women
Because life runs on a clock, wrist watches are designed to aid users to stay organized and punctual as they move through the motions of everyday living. Unfortunately, most models are designed for style and function, often leaving durability behind. The best-looking designs are made out of precious materials that can easily be damaged by drops and scratches. Since entering the watch-making industry in 1974, Casio began with a clean slate, intending to redefine the standards of the wristwatch. Armed with their cutting-edge technology, the company created multi-functional pieces that displayed all facets of time consistently. They made many innovations in the industry, like making use of a digital LCD display and creating the world’s first watch with a digital automatic calendar. The Casio Baby-G watch line is another notch on their already impressive history.
Get The Toughest Watch From Casio Baby-G Malaysia
The revolutionary Casio G-shock line was launched in 1983, once again raising the bar of the quality by being the world’s toughest watch. Gone are the days of fragile timepieces, the brand placed a premium on strength and durability. Casio Baby-G is the women’s counterpart, designed to be the partner of the modern active warrior. The watches are engineered to withstand harsh impacts and deep submersions to go as far as you can. They have several useful and practical functions to enhance the wearer’s usage. The Casio Baby-G ladies watch in Malaysia comes in 4 collections: Pink, Black, Blue, and White. Customers can get their hands on the extraordinary Casio Baby-G from Malaysia online by heading over to their preferred shopping website and placing an order.
Why choose Casio Baby-G?
- Casio has an impressive history of revolutionary watchmaking so they are an expert in the field.
- Baby-G is equipped with a heavy-duty case that is perfect for athletes and active persons who need sturdy watches.
- Aside from being strong, these watches have several functions to aid the healthy lifestyle.
- Pink: This collection is composed of bright colors and pastel hues that are accented by pink details. The pieces vary in watch shapes, which are round and rectangular, and functions, which are analog and digital.
- Black: Most pieces in this collection have black straps and cases, accented by metallic analog hand dials or brightly colored digital displays.
- Blue: This ocean-hued collection covers shades from navy blue to sea green. The group primarily has round watch faces although some are digital while others are analog.
- White: The pale-colored collection has hues of ivory, silvers, pastels, and conservative animal prints. Some are analog while others are digital. They may also have either a round or a rectangular watch face.
- Shock-resistant: The heavy-duty casing and bezel, which emulates the robust G-shock watch, protects the inner mechanisms from all kinds of bumps, drops, or shocks coming from any side.
- Water-resistant: These watches can withstand 100-200m of water submersion, so they are ideal for water-loving individuals like surfers and swimmers.
- Wire Protectors: The special wire protectors located on the top and bottom sections of the watch face provide added shielding by ensuring that it doesn’t hit the surface in case it falls face-first.
- Sporty functions: All watches have additional features to aid one’s active lifestyle, such as an alarm, a timer, a calendar, and LED backlighting.