The Xiaomi in Malaysia: Proper Performance For a Premium Start-Up
From humble beginnings in 2010, toward the premium development of their devices, Xiaomi is one of the brands that is to be mimicked and the brand to beat, when it comes to the impressive smartphone build and capability. In a short time that the company had, the different Mi phones made by the brand became the staple products that can be bought by premium smartphone users at an affordable price range. Still, the credibility of the Mi brand in Malaysia isn’t just all about the phones and tablets these days, especially now that they are expanding toward mobile peripherals and technologically-advanced accessories.
The Multiple Xiaomi Devices in Malaysia
Most people know of Xiaomi through their affordable, yet impressive Mi 4 in Malaysia. But the brand eventually transitioned into other ventures and devices, like their Xiaomi Mi powerbanks in Malaysia and the Mi Band to the best of their capabilities. These different Xiaomi devices are very much available, the same way that the Xiaomi Mi phones are available online on a trusted e-commerce site. If you are looking for a complete set of advanced gadgets that you can use for the rest of the day, you can be assured that the different Xiaomi Mi phones, tablets, and accessories are the very powerful and connective devices that you can use.
Why Go For Mi in Malaysia?
- Xiaomi’s outstanding feature in its phones is their cameras. These shoot stills at 13MP HD, and can even capture 4K videos
- The phone’s metallic unibody is quite slippery, but very durable, even when dropped.
- The MIUI also has one of the best calendar organizer apps ever made.
- Phone Overview: The dependable Mi phones are divided into specific series that showcase the premium craftsmanship that the device come as. These devices run the latest MIUI system, based on Android OS, with high-end specifications and features that will really entice your mobile prowess.
- Specifications and Features: The Mi series is currently headed by the Mi 4 flagship phone. This device runs on MIUI based on Android KitKat on a 2.5GHz quad-core processor. The 5-inch phone uses IPS capacitive LCD to stream and view HD content on its touchscreen. The phone comes with 16GB / 64GB non-expandable storage with 3GB RAM. The smartphone has Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and NFC connectivity.
- Phone Overview: The connective, powerful, and portable power bank of the series. The Mi Power is the first form of the portable charger that you’ll need for your phone and tablet. This connective device can also come with the right connectivity features all for your device.
- Specifications and Features: The three types of the Mi Power Bank include the standard 5200mAh bank, the portable 10400mAh device, and the premium 16000mAh capacitive devices.
- Overview: The brand’s first attempt of making a high-end tablet. The Mi Pad takes all the design aspects of the Mi Phones to create a very interesting, powerful, and very dependable tablet for work.
- Specifications and Features: The Mi Pad runs MIUI 6.0, based on the Android KitKat OS on a 2.2GHz quad-core processor. This 8-inch device uses a 7.9-inch IPS Capacitive Full-HD LCD touchscreen to view out 1080p quality videos and games. The device also has ample storage, with 16GB internal memory, expandable via microSD, with 2GB RAM. The device also has connectivity with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, microUSB, and USB-OTG