Terms and conditions "RM30 Lazada Voucher Code with disbursed CIMB Cash Plus Personal Loan” Campaign Terms and Conditions
1. The “RM100 Lazada Voucher Code with disbursed CIMB Cash Plus Personal Loan” (“Campaign”) is organised by CIMB Bank Berhad (13491-P) (“CIMB Bank”).
The Campaign Period
2. The Campaign shall run from 27 November 2017 till 31 January 2018, both dates inclusive (“Campaign Period”).
3. CIMB Bank reserves the right upon giving notice of not less than fourteen (14) calendar days to change the duration and/or commencement and/or expiry dates of the Campaign Period.
4. This Campaign is open exclusively to individuals of the age of eighteen (18) and above who are applicants of the CIMB Cash Plus Personal Loan, directed from the Lazada website (www.lazada.com.my) (“Eligible Customer (s)”). Permanent and/or temporary staff or employees of CIMB Bank (including its subsidiaries and/or related companies) and their immediate family members (i.e. spouses, children, parents, brothers and sisters) are not eligible to participate in this Campaign.
5. To be qualified for the RM100 Lazada Voucher Code (“Voucher”), the CIMB Cash Plus Personal Loan application of the Eligible Customer(s) must be approved by CIMB Bank and the loan must be successfully disbursed to the bank account of the Eligible Customer(s) within the Campaign Period.
6. The Eligible Customer whose loan application is rejected by CIMB Bank at any point of the application is not entitled to receive the Voucher.
7. The Eligible Customer is required to visit Lazada’s website at www.lazada.com.my (“Lazada’s Website”) and click on the CIMB Cash Plus Personal Loan banner displayed at Lazada’s Website.
8. Upon clicking on the CIMB Cash Plus Personal Loan banner displayed at Lazada’s Website, the Eligible Customer(s) will be redirected to the CIMB Bank’s CIMB Cash Plus Personal Loan website. The Eligible Customer(s) is then required to fill up all the required information in the e-Form, upload the front and back of his/her MyKad with his/her signature, read, acknowledge and accept the Product Disclosure Sheet, Privacy Notice and terms and conditions of the CIMB Cash Plus Personal Loan before submitting the application.
9. CIMB Bank will thereafter process the application of the CIMB Cash Plus Personal Loan and upon successful pre-screening, CIMB Bank will call the Eligible Customer(s) for further details at the mobile number provided by the Eligible Customer(s). Eligible Customer(s) whose CIMB Cash Plus Personal Loan application (s) is not successful will be notified with a short message service text message (“SMS” )on the loan application rejection.
10. Once the full details of the Eligible Customer(s) are obtained and the CIMB Cash Plus Personal Loan is approved, the loan will be disbursed into the bank account provided by the Eligible Customer(s) within 3 working days.
11. The Eligible Customer(s) will receive a text message from CIMB Bank with the details of the Voucher at the mobile number provided by the Eligible Customer(s) in the following month after the CIMB Cash Plus Personal Loan is disbursed
12. The Eligible Customer(s) is only entitled to receive a maximum of one (1) RM100 Voucher under this Campaign, regardless of his/her approved and/or disbursed CIMB Cash Plus Personal Loan amount and loan tenure.
13. The Eligible Customer(s) can use the Voucher to receive a reduction of RM100 for his/her purchases from Lazada within three (3) months from the date of receipt of the Voucher (“Expiry Date”). For the avoidance of doubt, the Eligible Customer(s) will not be able to use the Voucher after the Expiry Date.
General Terms and Conditions
14. By participating in this Campaign, the Eligible Customer(s) is deemed to have read, understood and agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions herein and agree that any and all decisions made by CIMB Bank in relation to every aspect of the Campaign including the entitlement to the Voucher shall be final and conclusive.
15. CIMB Bank shall be entitled at its absolute discretion upon giving prior notice of fourteen (14) calendar days to substitute or replace the Voucher offered under this Campaign with other items of similar or equivalent cost(s) and/or to extend, modify, shorten, discontinue, cancel, terminate or suspend this Campaign. No compensation in cash or any kind shall be given to the Eligible Customer(s) for any loss or damage suffered or incurred by the Eligible Customer(s) as a direct or an indirect result of such substitution or replacement of the Voucher and/or extension, modification, shortening, discontinuation, cancellation, termination or suspension of this Campaign unless the same is due to CIMB’s wilful default or gross negligence.
16. CIMB Bank reserves the right upon giving prior notice of twenty-one (21) calendar days to vary (whether by addition, deletion, modification, amendment or otherwise howsoever) (“the Amendment”) any of the Terms and Conditions herein. Notification to Eligible Customer(s) in respect of the Amendment shall be effected at CIMB Bank’s absolute discretion through any one of the following means of communication, namely, by posting a notice regarding the Amendment at each of CIMB Bank’s branches where detailed provisions regarding the Amendment may be provided in the notice itself or may be provided to the Eligible Customer(s) upon request or by effecting an advertisement regarding the Amendment in one newspaper of CIMB Bank’s choice, or via CIMB Bank’s website or via electronic mail or by any other means of notice which CIMB Bank may select and the Amendment shall be deemed as binding on the Eligible Customer(s) as from the date of notification of the Amendment or from such other date as may be specified by CIMB in the notification.
17. The Terms and Conditions herein (as the same may be amended from time to time pursuant to Clause 16) shall be read in conjunction with the prevailing Terms and Conditions governing CIMB Cash Plus Personal Loan and shall prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions or representations contained in any other Campaign and/or advertising materials in relation to this Campaign.
18. CIMB Bank reserves its absolute rights and discretion to disqualify and/or reject any Eligible Customer(s) that it determines or reasonably suspects to be tampering with the process or the operation of the Campaign, or to be acting in breach of the Terms and Conditions herein.
19. CIMB Bank shall not be liable or held responsible to the Eligible Customer(s) in any manner whatsoever if CIMB Bank is unable to perform any of its obligations stipulated herein where such inability is due directly or indirectly to any act of God, industrial dispute, war, strike, riot, technical or system failures or anything beyond CIMB Bank’s reasonable control.
20. CIMB Bank shall not be liable to any Eligible Customer(s) or any party for any loss or damage of whatsoever nature suffered by the Eligible Customer(s) or any party (including but not limited to, loss of income, profits or goodwill, direct or indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary, punitive or special damages of any party) howsoever arising, in relation to the participation or non-participation in the Campaign unless the same is due to CIMB Bank’s wilful default or gross negligence.
21. CIMB Bank will not be responsible for any complaint or dispute whatsoever in connection with the use of the Voucher. Any queries or complaints in relation to the use of the Voucher and/or purchase using the Voucher should be referred to Lazada. CIMB Bank is not an agent of Lazada and makes no representation as to the quality of the service provided and/or product(s) sold/supplied by Lazada. Any dispute about the service and/or product arising from the use of the Voucher is to be resolved directly with Lazada. CIMB Bank’s liability with regards to the Voucher is only to bear the purchase price for the same.
22. If there any inconsistency (ies), conflict(s), ambiguity (ies) or discrepancy (ies) between the Bahasa Malaysia and English version or other language version of these Terms and Conditions herein, the English version of these Terms and Conditions shall prevail. Notwithstanding the aforementioned where request is made by the Eligible Customer(s) and noted and acknowledged by CIMB Bank in its records that the Bahasa Malaysia version of the terms and conditions shall govern the operation of the Eligible Customer(s)’ CIMB Cash Plus Personal Loan, then the Bahasa Malaysia version of these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
23. For feedback and/or complaints related to this Campaign, the Eligible Customer(s) may contact CIMB Bank’s Customer Resolution Unit bearing the following address, telephone and facsimile numbers and e-mail address (or bearing such other address, telephone and facsimile numbers and email address which CIMB Bank may change by notification to the Eligible Customer(s)): Customer Resolution Unit, Level 19, Menara Bumiputra-Commerce, 11 Jalan Raja Laut, 50350 Kuala Lumpur Tel: 603 6204 7788 / Fax: 603 2691 3248 E-mail add: firstname.lastname@example.org.