Capture Every Moment with a Compact Camera
We Malaysians are photography enthusiasts. We love taking pictures, wherever we are and no matter what we are doing. The art of photography has caught our attention. Compact cameras are a great way for us to take photographs as they are small and pocketable. You can find some of the best compact cameras in Malaysia in the market today.
Here are some of the most popular compact camera brands: Nikon, Canon, Sony, Fujifilm and Leica. These brands produce some of the best compact cameras in terms of design, specs and affordability. If you're looking for a good compact camera, try looking at some of these brands for the best choices around.
Best Selling Quality Compact Cameras in Malaysia
Cameras are not simply devices anymore. You can now find a number of different types of cameras in the market. From DSLRs to compact cameras. Cameras nowadays no matter what the type, offer superb resolution, high ISO sensitivity, great performance that gives great quality through features of picture control, and more! If you're worried about cost, there are a number of amazing cameras in the market for people on a tight budget. Despite their low prices, these cameras offer great specs and picture quality, which give you the best bang for your buck! Find the camera of your dreams today only on Lazada Malaysia! Whether you are looking for compact camera Malaysia price or compact camera price list in Malaysia, you can be sure you will find what you want here - all are organized and offered in one single place that is Lazada Malaysia!
- Description: Basic point and shoot are ideal for people who just want to hand camera at all times
- Features: These cameras have small sensors giving way for high megapixel and equipped with wide angle shot best for taking pictures of group shot and landscape shots
- Advantage: Say goodbye to manual selection just to get fine-tune photos, because basic point-shoot comes with auto mode settings and scene selection that works finely to select the best settings for your shot
Basic Point and Shoot
- Description: Composed of advanced features than basic point-shoot, a secondary choice before SLR cameras
- Features: These cameras offer manual controls for setting the aperture, shutter speed and ISO, letting you take a better picture
- Advantage: Advanced cameras produce better image quality than point-shoot. It able to emphasize depth of field and have manual controls of aperture, shutter and ISO settings
Advanced Point and Shoot
- Description: Best option for people who are attracted to a zoom fixed-lens but wants a handy and portable camera
- Features: These camera offers optical zoom ranges from 10x to 15x, has manual controls of settings and have good optical image stabilization that increase their lenses
- Advantage: Pocket mega-zoom produces excellent image stabilization, have manual controls and has very high optical zoom perfect for pocketable camera