Protect your Skin with Sunscreen
Due to market demand, skincare products occupy big space in most stores. One of the most popular skincare products is sunscreen. Many people love to go beaches and pools to go swimming. And the item they are most likely to bring is sunscreen. Sunscreen is a skin care product that protects the skin against harmful rays of the sun. These rays are either UVA or UVB that damage the skin and cause it to age quickly. These rays are also the reason why lots of people suffer from skin cancer.
As a little knowledge, when UVA rays goes deeper into the skin, it will more likely cause your skin to wrinke, sag, age fast and cause sunburns. This is why sunscreen are created, so that even though you go out for hours, you are still protected from the harmful effects of the sun.
Choices of Sunscreen for Sensitive Skin
People care a lot about how they look, especially when it comes to their complexion. On a hot and sunny day, sunscreen for face is ideal. There are different types of sunscreens that might works best for the skin type you have and lifestyle, such as sunscreen lotion, cream and spray. Though they differ in packaging, still they share similar features and that is the Sun protector factor (SPF) You can find sunscreens with an SPF of 15 or greater. If you are a person that does their everyday activities outdoors but do not spend much time exposed to the sun, sunscreen lotion with SPF 15 is right for you! For those who work outdoors, an aftersun lotion is recommended for its greater protection and also waterproof qualities to keep you sufficiently protected throughout the day.
- For: Best for people who has dry skin
- Features: Provides high level of SPF protection against UVA & UVB rays
- Advantage: Cream sunscreen produces moisturizing effect needs by people who suffers dryness
- For: Suitable for all skin types
- Features: Most lotion sunscreens have high level of SPF; an ultimate protection against harmful rays
- Advantage: Can use on both face and body; effective solution for dark spots and dark areas
- For: Just like other sunscreen types, spray is suitable for all skin types
- Features: It comes with convenient spray-on formula, water-resistant and contains high level of SPF protection
- Advantage: Spray sunscreen are the easiest to apply and great for people who has hairy skin areas