Innovation through the Mobile Phones in Malaysia
Not too long ago, the smartphone was the most innovative piece of technology crafted by enthusiastic developers and forward-thinking creators. Its features are very outstanding, combining the capabilities of a computer, a cellphone, and a camera into one pocket device. The technology was very impressive, that those who dared to have one were only the rich, the famous and the influential. Even today, there is still no device that can compare to the advancement brought to us by this simple handheld. However, people began to learn to adapt, to the point that almost everyone can have this incarnation of the mobile phone these days. To find the best mobile phone for you, you can check out some mobile phone reviews in Malaysia or read some mobile phone comparisons in Malaysia before you buy one for yourself. You can get a mobile for the best mobile price in Malaysia online today! Only on Lazada Malaysia.
Mass production of mobile phones
The turn of the tide for the mobile device began when the big companies started developing mobile phones that are affordable for the middle class. As these mobile groups continue to make business phones for the higher class, they would often release an affordable version that can appeal to a larger market. Eventually, the smaller tech companies got their share of the technology and began producing their own devices, comparable to those made by the likes of Lenovo, Asus, and Acer. The economics of the smartphone became equally as vast as the brands that create them, that you can choose either an affordable phone with okay specs, or go for broke and choose the best flagship that you can show off. You can find the best smartphone price in Malaysia on Lazada Malaysia.
Get the Best Offers and Deals from the Online Revolution Sale, only on Lazada Malaysia!
If you think that the offers and deals offered for all the latest and most popular mobile phones and smartphones here are crazy enough, well, it is the time of the year again, where Lazada Malaysia, the leading online store and marketplace in Malaysia to offer its consumers with the biggest sale in Malaysia, if not one of the biggest in Asia! The 11/11 - 12/12 Online Revolution Sale will run from 11 November to 12 December of 2015, where consumers and patrons alike will be offered with amazing discounts, crazy prices and unbelievable deals that are offered for one whole month! Visit www.lazada.com.my/online-revolution/ for more exclusive details and info!
- Standard features: Also known as a high-end phone, this is basically the phone that carries the brand’s name. All of the best and finest specs and features, a smartphone can offer are put into the flagship device.
- Technical specs: Flagships run the latest OS, upgradable to the next OS, and comes with fast processor speeds. In terms of memory, the flagship has large (albeit non expansive) storage, and at least 2GB RAM
- Known flagship brands: Apple iPhone, Sony Xperia Z series, Samsung Galaxy S, LG
- Standard features: As the name suggests, the devices that fall under this group are in the middle in terms of specs. The devices here are practical for most users, equipped with above-average features, with at least 3 flagship specs.
- Technical Specs: Runs the latest OS with an OTA update for the next OS at optimum processor speeds. At least 1GB RAM, with expandable storage capacity via microSD
- Known midrange brands: Sony Xperia E, Huawei Ascend, Asus Zenfone series, Lenovo phone series, Xiaomi
- Standard features: Known as the budget phone, these are the more affordable brands of phones, produced by companies specifically for those who are new to the smartphone.
- Technical Specs: Runs either a previous OS or the latest OS. Decent processor speeds, topping at 1.5GHz under a dual-core chip. A much smaller internal storage, expandable via microSD, with a maximum of 1GB RAM
- Known start-up brands: Cherry Mobile, MyPhone, Starmobile, ArcMobile, Kata